200m, dual modulation, Quad beam active infrared (AIR) sensor with 4 channel selectable frequency and two-way communication for optimal perimeter security.Read more Read less
Artikeln är en beställningsvara. Ingen returrätt.
In stockView alternative products here
200m, dual modulation, Quad beam active infrared (AIR) sensor with 4 channel selectable frequency and two-way communication for optimal perimeter security.
The SL-QDM series can be stacked in towers, see the selection and system design guide for all OPTEX active infra-red beams and beam towers.
Use POE encoder PIE-1 to connect your infrared beam sensors to AXIS ACAP cameras and to all leading VMS platforms, enhancing the performance of the security system.
- High power Quad beams with high grade aspherical lenses
- 200m detection range
- Dual modulation - to enhance signal discrimation agians potential interferences
- 4 channel selectable frequency
- Beam power control selector, a very useful feature to find the peak value, to avoid crosstalk or interferences.
- Integrated Alignment Status Communication (I.A.S.C) to automatically adjust the beam signal power between receiver and transmitter and maintain optimal performance.
- Easy-alignment features with LED and sound indicators on the receiver side to check the level of signal
- Easy-to-see vivid interior colour and Sniper Viewfinder, a telescope lens for optical alignment
- IP65 water protection rating
- Anti-frost hood design
- Can be stacked in beam towers
|Navn||Beam Detector SL-650QDM|