Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton's Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2.
Net2 Entry consists of 3 components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites.
The Net2 Entry standard panel is anthracite grey in colour and is a robust external panel for use with Paxton's door entry system, Net2 Entry.
The panel are IP55 rated, making it suitable for external use in all weather conditions.
The Net2 Entry vandal resistant panel can open opportunities at sites where vandal resistant capabilities are a prerequisite. The Net2 Entry VR panel has a market leading IK10 impact rating and is made from marine grade stainless steel to meet the most demanding environments.
- Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view
- IK10 rated VR panel for ultimate impact resistance
- Reads Paxton and MIFARE® token technology
- IP55 rating for use in all weather conditions
- Built-in keypad and RFID reader
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- SIP compatible
The kit contains everything you need for one door (excluding power supply and backup battery).
- 1pcs Net2 Entry Control Unit with PoE-switch and battery backup (battery not included)
- 1pcs Net2 Entry Panel
- 1pcs Net2 Entry monitor
Net2 Entry Control Unit is power supplied with 24VAC/DC.