Net2 Entry KIT Standard 230VAC
Door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton's Net2Read more Read less
Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton's Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2.
Net2 Entry consists of 3 components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites.
The Net2 Entry standard panel is anthracite grey in colour and is a robust external panel for use with Paxton's door entry system, Net2 Entry.
The panel is IP55 rated, making it suitable for external use in all weather conditions.
- Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view
- Reads Paxton and MIFARE® token technology
- IP55 rating for use in all weather conditions
- Built-in keypad and RFID reader
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- SIP compatible
The kit contains everything you need for one door (excluding power supply).
- 1pcs Net2 Entry Control Unit with PoE-switch and battery backup (battery not included)
- 1pcs Net2 Entry Panel
- 1pcs Net2 Entry monitor
Net2 Entry Control Unit is power supplied with 230VAC.
|Navn||Net2 Entry KIT Standard 230VAC|