- Power supply: Input voltage DC5V, only supply for transmitter.
- Transmission effect: Real-time transmission HDMI video signal, no delay, strong anti-interference.
- Transmission distance: HDMI transmission distance 50m (max.164ft), with CAT6 of pure copper cable(DC impedance is less than 9.5 ohm for every 100 meters(328ft)).
- Infrared function: support to transmit one-way infrared remote control signal.
- Main functions: Use single UTP (CAT-5E and CAT-6) to transmit 1-ch HDMI video signal, support HDMI 1.3; Support HDMI local loop output; Support EDID.
- Protection and anti-interference: Excellent anti-thunder, anti-static and anti-interference capabilities.
- Appearance structure: No need to install driver program and set network parameters, easy to use and convenient to install.
|Navn||HDMI Extender PFM700-E|